||ThesIS has provided a variety of thesaurus services to a diverse group of companies. Our clients range from small biotechs to large pharma companies, as well as numerous CROs and device companies.
Some of our clients include:
- Affymax, Inc.
- ALZA Corporation
- Anesiva, Inc.
- Corixa Corporation
- CV Therapeutics, Inc.
- Exelixis, Inc.
- FibroGen, Inc.
- Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Medivation, Inc.
- Novacea, Inc.
- Talon Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly Hana Biosciences, Inc.)
- Cancer International Research Group
- Clinipace, Inc.
- Criterium, Inc.
- Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Dyad Systems, LLC
- ICON Clinical Research, LP
- Integrium, LLC
- MAJARO InfoSystems, Inc.
- MedNet Solutions, Inc.
- OnQ Data, Limited (South Africa)
- Promedica International
- QST Consultations, Ltd.
- Regulatory & Clinical Research Institute, Inc.
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute, LLC
- Versante International, LLC
- Integrated Surgical Systems, Inc.
In addition, many of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies1 are ThesIS clients, including a top-10 company that has repeatedly entrusted us to complete a number of large, time-critical projects for them.
Our clients have engaged us in a number of ways:
- On an ongoing basis to handle all of their coding and versioning, i.e. complete outsourcing of all thesaurus operations
- On an ongoing basis to handle overflow from their day-to-day coding, i.e. to supplement their existing coding staff
- On a project basis to re-code legacy data to newer dictionaries and/or versions
- On an as-needed basis for training or consulting
Whether your company is small or large, and whether your needs are ongoing or short-term, we will give you the highest quality results with personalized attention to ensure your thesaurus needs are fully met.